Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of all our services and products supplied. By using our services including vehicle servicing, Mot, repairs and diagnostics, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you have reservations or disagree with these terms and conditions or any part within them you may not use our services as you will be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Prices on all jobs carried out and quotes will be inclusive of VAT.
2. All bookings / orders taken by telephone or via email warrant that you are legally capable of entering into a contract of sale and you are at least 18 years old and reside in the UK.
3. Customer enters into a legally binding contract with TL Motors at the point of booking a vehicle Service, MOT,Repair and Diagnostics, or any other service provided by TL Motors.
4. Costs for all work to be carried out by TL Motors will be provided to the customer before work commences, either verbally or electronically. Only upon receiving approval from the customer will TL Motors authorise the work to proceed.
5. Should you wish to cancel your booking for any reason we ask that you give one days notice prior to vehicle collection. Once the vehicle has been collected by our approved service centre, a £30 + VAT cancellation charge will be immediately due provided no further work has been carried out. If any work has commenced on the vehicle in part or in full then we reserve the right to charge the work in proportion to the work carried out. Payment will be immediately due.
6. If the Vehicle service, repairs or diagnostics cannot be completed within a day due to circumstances beyond TL Motors’ control, our advisors will contact the customer and inform them at the earliest opportunity.
7. Specialist parts / synthetic oils and spark plugs are subject to an additional charge. If the vehicle requires such items the customer will be notified of the additional cost.
8. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts are used validating the manufacturer’s warranty.
9. Upon completion of the work, if the customer is not present to make payment, a TL Motors advisor will contact the customer by telephone to take payment. Payment methods accepted are cash, debit or credit cards. Only once payment has been processed will authorisation be given to release and return the vehicle to the customer.
10. All work carried out by TL Motors carries a Parts & Labour Warranty for a period of 12 months (or within 12,000 miles - whichever comes first). Conditions apply.
• The manufacturer’s vehicle operating instructions have been followed.
• The parts or workmanship carried out have not been subjected to unreasonable wear and tear.
• TL Motors has been given the opportunity to investigate or rectify any faults within a reasonable timeframe.
• Advisory work not authorised by the customer and subsequently linked to the fault partially or in full will not be covered.
11. Free vehicle collection and delivery and complimentary wash and vac is provided on all our vehicles serviced unless specifically advised otherwise by the customer.
12. TL Motors accepts no liability to damage or loss suffered by the customer whilst the vehicle is storedoutside the premises of our repair centre.
13. TL Motors will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to valuables left within the vehicle. It is advisable that the customer removes valuables from the vehicle prior to collection or stores valuables in a lockable glove box with a separate key kept by the customer.
14. TL Motors will not be liable for any damage or delay in the services provided if the reasons are down to “an act of God”, “industrial action”, “government disputes” or other factors deemed out of the control of TL Motors.
15. TL Motors will advise the customer to take out their own insurance for the period required for courtesy or replacement vehicles, provided by TL Motors. If a customer refuses to take out insurance, TL Motors reserves the right to refuse the customer a courtesy /replacement vehicle. TL Motors will also insist on the customer supplying proof of insurance. The customer declares that they will be the named driver and are not permitted to allow or sub loan the vehicle to anyone else but themselves to be the legal driver. In the event of an insurance claim the customer will be limited but liable to the cost of the insurance excess.
16. TL Motors accepts no liability to losses or loss of business incurred that was not directly caused by TL Motors, or our employees. This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
17. Health and safety procedures are strictly undertaken within our repair centre and all work carried out on vehicles must comply within the Health and Safety rules and procedures.
18. As a professional company we endeavour to provide 100% customer satisfaction. However in the event of a complaint please contact TL Motors directly by telephone, email or in writing. We aim to resolve all issues or complaints within 28 days. In the unlikely event that it takes longer TL Motors will notify the customer accordingly.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and content within the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from our website or to another website.
2. Duplicate, reproduce, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
3. Edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
4. Sell, rent or sub–license material from our website.
5. Redistribute material from our website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR CONSUMER STATUTORY RIGHTS REGARDING FAULTY, MISDESCRIBED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ANY FAILURE BY TL MOTORS IN THE SUPPLY OF OUR SERVICES.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS, PLEASE CONTACT THE CITIZENS’ ADVICE BUREAU.